Economic tourist discovery
Discover the Catalan know-how
Enter our business
In their workshops, laboratories, shops or in the charming family estates ... happens the mysterious process of creating, manufacturing or processing.
Whether by skillful and assiduous hands from the artisan, the producer, the winemaker ... or through the mechanical workings of the machine ...
It's the same fascination but also a form of respect that we feel when we face the expression of knowledge that such a legacy, passed down over generations.
This guide offers you to visit the caves and estate property, agribusiness firms in unusual places and unavoidable, the workshops of traditional work.
Amazing things to discover
• the incredible largest wine tank in the world
• a cellar in a monastery
• Artisanal making of Catalan’s biscuit and sweeties,
• the manufacture of beer with thyme,
• wine in cans,
• a international pastry school
• a producer of biological saffron
• hives of honey house,
• a fish shop in front of the sea,
• salting anchovies,
• manufacturing espadrille and colorful Catalan fabrics
• Thework of garnet made by Catalan jewelers.